Tuesday, July 27

Salt Lake Trip #3
I flew up to celebrate Sammi's 23rd birthday. Made some great new friends, some pictured below. We had to perform on the piano at Tavernacle, our new favorite place. It was definitely our best birthday bash thus far....





We brought our own funfetti cake out to Tavernacle. Almost the entire place got a piece; and jar got the rest.







I love this picture of Jar and I, its the perfect illustration of our friendship. Love & laughter.

Sammi and I performing on the piano.




Jar was having such a good time, he couldn't stay in his seat.












Chocolates from the midgets :)





Sammi actually stole this fish from the little boy in the background.












Fishing with our barbie fishing poles at Jeremy's lake.


























My Sammi on her 23rd Birthday!















"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."